Write about a fear you have overcome.
Response: Back in middle school, I used to be deathly afraid of roller coasters. Unfortunately, I belonged to a friend group of amusement park enthusiasts, We'd all get seasons to six flags every year and every time we went, I'd sit on the sidelines once we got to the big rides. Until one summer I made a pact with my closest friend, I'd try the Dare Devil Dive if she tried tubing for the first time. She had been scared of the water longer than I'd known and this was the only way to get her out on a boat. It took a lot of courage for me to step onto one of the largest roller coasters I had ever seen, but once I did I fell in love with and have joined my friends as a roller coaster fanatic.
Summary: Picture day
Comments
Post a Comment