Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.
Response: One idea I got from a group member was looking at our claim from the perspective of sports teams. We were struggling to find a second piece of evidence that would properly match our topic. One group member suggested we use their experience on multiple sports teams and their observations on how coaches treat suggestions from freshman's versus seniors. Once that group member brought it up, we all realized we had similar observations in our own sports. That allowed us to easily connect the second piece of evidence to our claim as well understood it and had personal experience with it.
Summary: Today in class we finished writing our paragraphs as a group.
Reflection: Spending a lot of time looking over our paragraphs can help us make sure were doing every part right and further develop our writing skills. Pulling good ideas from different minds and getting constant feedback can help mitigate mistakes so we can write better.
Disclaimer: We've lost power for a couple of hours and that also took out our WIFI so I'm answering all my prompts without internet. When I press publish it just loads for a long time so I think it will upload automatically when the internet is back.
Comments
Post a Comment