Write about something that you believed as a child.

Response: When I was a child, I fully believed ASAP Rocky and Travis Scott were the same person. I've always had a hard time remembering both faces and names. I'd mix up real people with fictional people and vice versa. I thought the same about Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. I'd also confidently talk about these people despite not being able to differentiate between them.

Summary: I was out sick and unable to get the information about what we did in class before posting.

Reflection: Missing because I wasn't in class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.