Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.
Response: I enjoy class discussion the most. I like hearing my classmate's opinions on different subjects and their own perspectives on what they believe. I have great classmates that can have educated discussions and state their views without posing their own opinions as fact. They're also really smart and often make me consider things that I hadn't thought of before. That's what makes them really great to work with and talk to.
Summary: In class, we reviewed paragraph structure again and then chose a stance on whether owning things can be detrimental to one's sense of self and whether we thought extensive knowledge counted as owning something. Then we supported our claims by writing our experiences, observations, and readings about the matter.
Reflection: Our lessons today can be useful in the future as it taught me to develop a claim and support it with personal experiences, observations, and readings to get my point across better. I can use these types of evidence to make my arguments more convincing and provide stronger reasoning in rhetorical analysis and argumentative essays.
Comments
Post a Comment