Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.
Response: One thing that makes me different from people is my overwhelming need for community. Everyone likes company but at the end of the day most people enjoy their alone time to relax. I become relaxed when I'm around the people I like so I always want them by my side. This also fuels my drive to do certain things that would give me more time to be around my friends or to receive validation. Academic validation is one of the things I enjoy the most and it pushes me to take harder classes and work harder to keep my grades up to get it.
Summary. Today in class, we watched different videos some being excerpts from movies and analyzed their rhetorical situations and the appeals they used. Afterward we took a quiz that included reading comprehension and understanding claims.
Response: Being able to recognize the rhetorical situation and find things like the speaker, purpose, and audience can help you understand something even without knowing the full background or in this case watching the whole movie.
Comments
Post a Comment